Firstly, the battery will wear out, requiring you to charge it several times a day. Secondly, violating the charging norms will not only wear out the battery, but will also lead to fatal consequences such as battery explosion and complete failure of the Xiaomi Black Shark 4. Previously, the officials already revealed that the device would be equipped with a 4500mAh Battery and 120W Charging. But the 3C Certification has revealed the detailed charging specifications. It is also known that this stock firmware ROM phone’s full charging time is less than 15 minutes, the fastest charging phone ever.
- Unsurprisingly, the iPhone SE’s A15 Bionic demolished this with 4,482, but as for this gaming phone’s real competition, the RedMagic 6R hit a multi-core score of 3,652 and matched the average FPS.
- Our editors thoroughly review and fact-check every article to ensure that our content meets the highest standards.
- All the following Xiaomi Stock ROM (zip file) contains the original Xiaomi USB Driver, Flash Tool, and the Firmware File.
- It was announced that the new generation of gaming smartphone from Black Shark will be revealed soon.
Whether it is a mobile phone with high-rate charging or a large battery design, such a combination can bring a different experience to users. The Black Shark Gaming Phone 4 is still worth looking forward to. In the warm-up poster, there is a suspected outline of the new mobile phone, and it seems that the phone does not have a front camera. I’m firmly in the camp where I would LOVE to see more Xiaomi phones made available here in the U.S. Despite its “gaming focus” the Black Shark 4 is just the latest example of why.
- I don’t see much practical use for the 5MP macro camera, given the niche use case and low resolution.
- We (Leakite) will not take responsibility if you destroy your phone.
- Night photography varies a lot, depending entirely on the angle and number of light sources.
- As long as you can live with the mediocre cameras and the abysmal battery life, the Black Shark 4 Pro will serve you well.
With Black Shark’s latest release of the Black Shark 4, they’ve got a couple of tricks to fix all that, the two biggest being, a highly responsive touchscreen, and physical buttons. There’s also Bluetooth 5.0 for connecting headphones, controllers and other accessories, and there’s NFC for digital payments too. Also on the side of the 4 Pro is a fingerprint sensor that doubles as a power button. We’ve seen this placement before, with phones like the recently reviewed Motorola G Stylus (2022) choosing the physical biometric sensor over the in-display, ultrasonic ones. The benefit of the side-mounted sensor is how easy it is to unlock with your right thumb. But if you’re a left-handed user, you’ll have to stretch your left index finger a little more to get a complete, working scan.
The Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro has an approximate price of € 520. Scroll down and discover all the features and specs this device has to offer. The internal memory of Xiaomi Black Shark 4 (6 GB) cannot be expanded.